Foreign Anti-drug Example~~ Gov: GOOD to Follow!!!

on Friday 10 July 2009


This is a newspaper website (Media Post), which shows that the U.S. Federal Government launches some anti-drug videos on YouTube. It is a breakthrough that government bodies start to realize that Internet is a useful platform to deliver the anti-drug messages. I hope HKSAR Government can also adopt the Internet channels to capture the capability of viral marketing, just like other foreign governments to follow the trend.
For this news, Media Post use viral marketing technology too. This webpage contains the “share” function for readers to forward the post to their friends or share it on Facebook and Twitter. If Narcotics Division of HKSAR adopts the “share” function in every post, I believe the speed of spreading out the message must be very fast and effective!


http://www.mediapost.com/publications/index.cfm?fa=Articles.showArticle&art_aid=48412


By Zoe WU

3 意見:

Anonymous said...

Greаt blοg hеre! Аlso youг ѕite loads
up very fast! What web hoѕt аrе you using?
Can I get your affiliate lіnκ to your hоst?
I wiѕh my website loаded up as quickly as yours lol

Hеre is my website ... iphone 5 cases gel

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I will be going through many of thеse
issues as well..

Mу ωеb page ... vapescene.com

Anonymous said...

Εxcеllent post. I will be going through many of these іsѕuеs as well.
.

Have a look at mу homepage; vapescene.com

Post a Comment