Viral Marketing between iphone, Facebook & YouTube

on Tuesday 14 July 2009

The iPhone 3G s is started to selling in Hong Kong recently. The price of the 32GB iPhone is nearly $7XXX. It is so expensive that only a few of customers can afford it. On the others hand, the price of old version of iPhone is decreased from $7XXX to $2XXX. I waited for one year and eventually I own my new iPhone yesterday.

After charing the battery, I started to experience the power of iPhone. The function that I feel is most convenience for me is browsing the YouTube. Here is the video shown that the magic of iphone browsing youtube.

We just need to follow a few step and we can watch many interesting video from youtube. Moreover, it is so easy for us to share something interesting to friends.

After my experiences of my iPhone, I think that we can use viral marketing to sending message to different parties effectively. Nowadays, more and more people owned PDA phone and iPhone. Furthermore, The mobile internet service and the WiFi service are very common for many place. As a result, people can send and receive the information every time and everywhere. It is easy for people exchanging information.

Lastly, if government and other organization can tailor-made the message that convenience for people sharing. For example, it can show the video through Facebook and people can easily watch anti-drug video. Therefore, adopting viral marketing can share the message effectively.

By Stephen WAN

1 意見:

toan hoc said...

Very impressive and useful. Thank you.

Post a Comment